Strategic advice, investment valuation, business case modelling
Tanveer is a strong strategic thinker with 20+ years in finance and economics, including economic and policy analysis, financial modelling, business valuation, and project finance.
Tanveer specializes in regulatory economics, investment valuation, project finance, business case modelling, due diligence, and activity-based costing.
Before joining Nordicity in 2014, he held senior financial roles with Bell Canada Enterprises (BCE Inc.), the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (NEPRA), and Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL). In those positions, he led project teams in structuring multimillion dollar PPP transactions for financing infrastructure telecom and electric power projects.
He has extensive experience in regulatory and policy frameworks, economic studies, service cost modelling, developing economic models, designing costing methodologies, and determining wholesale pricing (including tariff design), in the telecom and energy sectors.
- Doctorate in Business Administration (Economics), Athabasca University
- M.A. (Economics & Finance), Ryerson University
- MBA, University of Windsor
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CMA) of Ontario, Canada
- Canadian Economics Association (CEA)
- American Economic Association (AEA)
- American Finance Association (AFA)